2018 NYS Legislative Annual (E-Book version)
Published every year since 1946, the New York State Legislative Annual is an unparalleled companion to any reader researching New York State legislative intent and purpose. Volumes can be found in law schools and court libraries all over the nation, as well as many, if not all, public libraries in New York. Each book serves as a permanent reference guide.
Unique footnotes for every 2018 chapter law, veto, proposed Constitutional amendment, ballot proposal, Executive Order, and Budget Part guide you through the votes, debates, hearing transcripts, testimonies, reports, press releases, agency memoranda, and news articles involved with your legislation. Comprehensive and easy to follow, our annotations make these books unmatched for discovering New York State legislative intent and purpose.
Notable legislative intent featured in this 2018 edition:
- L.2018 C.57 Part KK: Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- L.2018 C.57 Part NN: Opioid Stewardship Act
- L.2018 C.59 Part KKK: Rikers Island Jail Complex Replacement Act
- L.2018 C.59 Part NNN: NYC Congestion Pricing
- L.2018 C.202: Prosecutorial Conduct Commission
For complete information on the contents of our Annuals and the ways they prove to be invaluable aids for discovering legislative intent and purpose, please visit our web page:
Call us at (212) 962-2826 if you have any questions or wish to be placed on standing order for future editions of the NYS Legislative Annual.
* Three downloads of this E-Book (.MOBIformat) are enabled per purchase.