New York Legislative Service is a §501(c)3 not-for-profit membership corporation. We offer two types of memberships: New York State and New York City. You may have either type of membership, or both, depending upon the focus of your firm’s practice. Most of the larger law firms and corporations have both State and City memberships.
Your New York Legislative Service CITY Membership Benefits:
* You may call us any time with any questions on legislation—we’re here to help!
* Free bill text & sponsor’s memos from the current session
* Free bill tracking—our most popular service. All actions of your bill(s) of interest will be emailed directly to you and/or your parties of interest.
* Discounts (25 - 50%) on all requests, including our proprietary jackets on NYC Local Laws, Charter revisions, NYC Administrative Code amendments, and Rules of the City of New York. No other organization performs legislative or agency intent-based research concerning Local Laws, Charter revisions, and Rules of the City of New York!
* Receive our City Reports: concise coverage on current legislative events, introductory bills, Local Laws, Executive Orders, Rules of the City of New York, and public hearings with cumulative indices of Local Laws, important introductory bills, and Rules of the City of New York. We are the only organization that compiles a cumulative index of the Rules of the City of New York for the year!
* Alerts on important legislation, public hearings, vetoes, and Executive Orders
* Services customized for your library’s needs
* Membership is like adding another employee for $133.33/month!
We are completely self-supporting. Your membership allows us to:
* Ensure that we will continue to be around to lend our expert services when you need them
* Employ research experts on New York legislative procedure and justification
* Maintain and expand a specialized library on legislative intent that is incomparable
The only research specialists in the country on New York legislative intent are trained and employed at New York Legislative Service, Inc.
Your loyalty always enables us to keep being your top choice for legislative intent and purpose.
As a §501(c)(3) non-profit organization, NYLS appreciates the support of your membership!
For information on our New York State Membership Service, click here!
the only research experts on legislative intent since 1932